English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
What do you expect from your life ? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

What do you expect from your life ?

3 posters

Go down

What do you expect from your life ? Empty What do you expect from your life ?

Post by Nicole Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 pm

I open this thread because I'm very interested what do you think and what you expect from your life.
So I'm curious about your answers.

Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What do you expect from your life ? Medal10 What do you expect from your life ? Coffee10 What do you expect from your life ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from your life ? Empty Re: What do you expect from your life ?

Post by Anita Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 pm

You Rock! Great topic, Nicole! Applause

My expectations about my life aren't very ambitious. Indeed, I think I lack projection for my life and, as a result, I've advanced very little in my life.

I expect to continue carrying my career projects out. I'd like to travel to an English speaking country to enhance my skills and come back to teach experiences, culture and more language. I'd also like to visit countries like Germany and Australia, they are my goals! Yet, I neither see myself living forever in a different country. I think there's so much to do here in Colombia, and I want to be a part of the future of my country. Oh, gloria inmarcesible, oh júbilo inmortal... Sing

I don't see myself with my own family - husband and children - in the future. Still, I always think, never say never! The thing is, I have never met a person I'd like to share my life with, so I'm afraid I'm unlikely to start a family.

I don't want to be notorious, but I don't want to be useless, either. I want to help other people in my future. Once a teacher told me you would have done enough once you helped at least one person significantly. I just expect to enjoy my life with my family and friends so that none of them forget me. But I don't plan to be rich, I just want to carry my projects out.

--- That's why my life is so boring! He he!

How about yours? Happy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What do you expect from your life ? Medal10 What do you expect from your life ? Hug10 What do you expect from your life ? Pooky10 What do you expect from your life ? Cockta10 What do you expect from your life ? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

What do you expect from your life ? Empty Re: What do you expect from your life ?

Post by Nicole Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello Anita,

thank you for the first post. I think your expectations for your life are ambitious because you have great goals. Smile

My expectations for my life are more easy I think. I expect to pass my study and I hope that I can start a new career after this. I'm not sure but I think that I will move in 15 or 20 years in a new country to live there.

I see myself with my own family hopefully the Mr. Right will come. Wink I hope that my family, my friends and I will have always a good health. I hope that people in the world would learn to respect our animals and our planet.

At the moment that's all what I expect from my life.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What do you expect from your life ? Medal10 What do you expect from your life ? Coffee10 What do you expect from your life ? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

Back to top Go down

Post by T'ani Rein Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 pm

This is a good topic.

My first expectation is to get into school some time in the next couple of months so that I can become I chef and find a job in this economy. I love to cook but I would like a career in film ultimately. Therefore, upon graduating, I expect to move to California with my best friend, where we will take acting classes together.

I've always seen myself as something of a longer, so I expect that I will remain single for most or all of my life. I don't think I'm a bad person or anything, I just like to be a free spirit without having to worry about Mr.Right lol.
T'ani Rein
T'ani Rein
Content Poster
Content Poster

My Mood : happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Nicole, Norway is the country you expect to move to, isn't it? Yes! Once you finish your studies and start achieving professional goals, your plan will be easier and easier!
And I agree with you about respect to our surroundings and those around us - even animals. If we had a different attitude towards our planet and people around us, it would be easier to carry our projects out without being either selfish or distrustful. Cheesy

T'ani, I'm sure your expectations about becoming an actress will come true. It's good to know you know this doesn't happen at the drop of a hat, but it's a matter of time so that, little by little, as Nicole suggested, all these life projects take place. California seems to be the right place to take acting classes... It is the most outstanding in America, isn't it?
And being a chef is fantastic!

About having a couple and a family, here we have two positions: the one who wants to start a family at the right time and the one who prefers to skip this part of life. At least no one here is desperate to get a couple. Laughing
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What do you expect from your life ? Medal10 What do you expect from your life ? Hug10 What do you expect from your life ? Pooky10 What do you expect from your life ? Cockta10 What do you expect from your life ? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by T'ani Rein Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm

California is one of the places to be if you want to act. There is also a very good film school in New York and another in Florida. And yes, it is good that nobody is desperate for a relationship lol.
T'ani Rein
T'ani Rein
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm

No one is desperate as far as we know... Whistle

ROTF

I've heard life in California is really expensive, but as you get well positioned in a job you can get by. Is it true life is pricey in California?
Yet, I think if you get the right place to work as a chef - which is a job that is highly appreciated worldwide - there will be no worries. Wink
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by T'ani Rein Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes, living is very expensive in California. That's why I'm getting an apartment with my friend and her boyfriend so we can split the bills 3 ways lol. It will make things a bit easier and we should be able to afford a little fun here and there.
T'ani Rein
T'ani Rein
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:16 am

T'ani Rein I'm sure that you can achieve your goals. To life in California must be great someday I will visit California.

Anita I'm not sure at the moment that I will move to Norway because there are so many great countries on this world so that I have to think about it. I really love Norway so I will see what I do when the time is come. Wink

I wish all of you a great and sunny Sunday
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 am

A great day for you too, Nicole! Wink

You're right. This planet is so large and varied that we're spoilt for choice... There's always somewhere to go. Cheesy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down