English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen! :-)

3 posters

Go down

Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Empty Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen! :-)

Post by Anita Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:28 am

Hi, my dear friends! Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  2317702173
I'm a total fan of the journals and pictures from National Geographic. Indeed, I was waiting for them to publish the best wallpapers of this year so as to share them with you! Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  3464926915

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/pod-best-wallpapers-of-2012

Let's post some fantastic wallpapers for us to enjoy! Please make sure they're free wallpapers without restrictions, so that we have no broken links! Wink

I wonder if you have also used any of your pics as a wallpaper and, if so, you'd like to share it.

Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  3016322546
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Medal10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Hug10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Pooky10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Cockta10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Empty Re: Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen! :-)

Post by MusicElf Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Apart from the default ones on Windows? Laughing
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Empty Re: Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen! :-)

Post by eion Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:00 am

A lot of flowers, hills and other nice scenes which keeps on changing after every 24 hours, as love to explore the nature and its beauties.
eion
eion

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 am

Awesome!! Very Happy
That's the cool side of changing wallpapers: there's a new scene to enjoy every day. Is there any source from which you obtain the pictures?
My sister loves the wallapapers from Bing, whose pictures are spectacular!

I once met a guy who had the fortune of using his own pictures of landscapes and wildlife as wallpapers. How good is that! Yay!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Medal10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Hug10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Pooky10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Cockta10 Wonders of Nature and Art on your Screen!  :-)  Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down