English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)

Go down

The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Empty The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)

Post by Anita Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi, everyone! Wink
Time to -  hopefully - bring this forum back to life after more than a half year of silence.

Christmas is coming in the blink of an eye. Have you thought of cool presents for your beloved ones? No? Well, this is the thread for you! Let's post those items from Amazon.com which catch your attention and which can make a perfect and original present. Also, I invite you to choose three of the most useful reviews on the product.

Ready?

Let's begin with one I loved from the first time I saw it. I actually haven't made up my mind to whom I'm going to give this present:

Canned Unicorn Meat
The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) 51sGATfX3NL._SX385_
Amazon wrote:PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: No foolin' - Unicorn meat is real! Excellent source of sparkles! Rick Bite Unicorns, as we all know, frolic all over the world, pooping rainbows and marshmallows wherever they go. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of bewilderment in every mouthful of scrumptious unicorn meat. Tasty Magical Beast Diagram Parts Unfortunately, due to restrictions on the importation of mythical processed meatstuff, we are unable to bring you Canned Unicorn Meat in the way the Sisters of Radiant Farms intended. When you open your can, you will find one tiny unicorn which has been appropriately sliced into its main cuts of meat. Simply use your Growth Ray to re-embiggen the unicorn before skinning it and processing its flesh. Or if you're lazy, just bring it to your local Mad Scientist-Butcher. He'll know what to do.
These are some of the user reviews:

Irma Gerd: Do NOT eat too much of this stuff at once. I had the rainbow runs for a week. The entire complex smelled like hopes and dreams.

Zyrinovsky: Don't order this product if you have a conscience. The unicorns in the industrial unicorn farms live in appalling conditions, in many cases worse than those of the pegasus ranches. Don't believe the propaganda of Lisa Frank and the other tycoons of big unicorn; all that awaits these poor creatures is the abattoir and the rainbow factory. Be ethical and buy (kosher) dragon meat instead.

George Takei: When my shipment of unicorn meat from RADIANT FARMS finally arrived, I prepared the fragrant pate as a maki roll, wrapped in seaweed and spread over some sushi rice, with a little unagi sauce on top. This had been a staple during WWII when spam was standard issue in Hawaii, and it was how my cousins used to prepare it. Ah, the memories. I even had a half carafe of cold, unfiltered sake to pair with it.

Unfortunately, I found this unicorn meat brand to be quite similar to spam, both in texture and blandness. I'd been hoping for that zestier kick that comes from the rump cuts of other mythical and fantastical creatures, such as griffins or centaurs (for the latter, serve only the back half of the creature with guests, or it gets awkward).

Apparently, as Dateline recently reported, "farmed" unicorns are force-fed mostly genetically modified grains, rather than their natural diet of skittles and ecstasy pills. California in fact is ready to ban the practice and sale of such meat by referendum. Moreover, certain European countries were caught mixing in regular horse meat (yes, disgusting) so you never really know how pure the unicorn is.

I say stick with fresh. I highly recommend TOM RIDDLE brand unicorn steaks, which arrive still oozing restorative blood. Ground into patties, they make a great burger.

Varslar: I bought this along with a voldemort costume so I could do my own Harry Potter scene where voldemort is eating a unicorn but some kids playing outside of my apartment called the cops after they saw me staring at them with unicorn blood coming out of my mouth, now I am in jail with rainbow poops.

Good present, isn't it?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Medal10 The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Hug10 The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Pooky10 The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Cockta10 The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!) Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum