English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!!

5 posters

Go down

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Empty Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!!

Post by Anita Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Embarassed I'm utterly sorry, this shouldn't have happened!!! Embarassed

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Happybirthdayemoticon Martin!
I'm really really sorry, because it's about 10 days after your birthday - March 18th - and I didn't send you a message to congratulate you, even though you're a really special person to me!!! Embarassed Please excuse me!!!

Hug I send you a super hug, and I hope it's not to late to send you my best wishes. Cheers!
Best Wishes May more experiences and good news come to your life, Martin. You're a gentleman, a brilliant person. So I hope life gives you back all the kindness you've shared with us, and gives you all the presents you want and even more: joy, satisfaction after each day, and lots of things to continue learning and delighting yourself with.

I thank God and life (and Java Script) for having met you!!!! Red Rose Static

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Happy-birthday-cake

And I'll include your birthday info in the birthday list so that I never forget again. Upset I wouldn't ever forgive myself if it happens again!!

Happy flower Lots of love and best wishes from us, my dear Martin!! Big Party
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Medal10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Hug10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Pooky10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Cockta10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Empty Re: Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!!

Post by MusicElf Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:31 pm

OMG!!! affraid
scratch It always happens to me!! I always realize there's someone's birthday 360 days after...

Yay! Happy late birthday, Zebadee!!! How was your day? Did you enjoy it? I hope so!!
Have more and more days and years to live, enjoy and share with the people you love!! Applause Congrats!!!

It was on Sunday, wasn't it. Nothing like weekends to celebrate one's B-day!!! Static
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Hey Martin,

happy late birthday from me, too. So you have one day after me Birthday. Wink
I hope you had a great day. I wish you all the best for the new year.

My best wishes
Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Medal10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Coffee10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by SOMU Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Cake-birthday

WISHING YOU ARREARS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY ,I was absent on those days and missed this tread
SOMU
SOMU
Prolific E4F! Member!
Prolific E4F! Member!

My Mood : Positive

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Hug10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Rose

http://www.blueeyeforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by zebadee_19 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:55 am

Hi Smile
Many thanks to all well wishers.
I worked on my birthday.
So did nothing special.
Even forgot it myself.
The beauty of old age.
Senility means you never know, or at least remember long enough to worry.... lol!

P.S. Birthday was on 19th not 18th.
So fell on a Monday not Sunday.
zebadee_19
zebadee_19
Content Poster
Content Poster

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Sunflower_Icon

http://knowledgetree.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Razz Oops! So I'll change the date immediately! Wink

I also tend to forget my birthday, too. I was born in a family who cares very little (if they really care) about each other's birthday and even our own birthday. I only realise what day it is when I see the E-Mails and my tweets! Razz

Well, anyway Martin, I hope you've got a brilliant year of life and, of course, many more years of great experiences, grace, fun and learning. We love to have you here with us, now and always!! Hug
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Medal10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Hug10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Pooky10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Cockta10 Happy [Belated] Birthday, Martin!! Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down