English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
What Makes You Upset? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

What Makes You Upset?

3 posters

Go down

What Makes You Upset? Empty What Makes You Upset?

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:31 am

Hi5! Hey, everyone!
While we're members of a family full of peace, love and joy flower , I'm sure there are bad habits, behaviours or situations which really push your buttons. Angry
What makes you angry? Bang Head Let's think of this as the Western Wall or Wailing Wall. Bawling Sarcastic
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Makes You Upset? Medal10 What Makes You Upset? Hug10 What Makes You Upset? Pooky10 What Makes You Upset? Cockta10 What Makes You Upset? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

What Makes You Upset? Empty Re: What Makes You Upset?

Post by Nicole Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:44 pm

I don't get very fast angry but is a person more than one time to late I get angry because I think to come in time shows your respect for the other person.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Makes You Upset? Medal10 What Makes You Upset? Coffee10 What Makes You Upset? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:56 pm

I see, Nicole!! Yes! Some people would wait without a problem, but I understand some people do not like waiting at all!
How long would you wait for...
  • an acquaintance?
  • a workmate?
  • a friend?
  • your couple?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Makes You Upset? Medal10 What Makes You Upset? Hug10 What Makes You Upset? Pooky10 What Makes You Upset? Cockta10 What Makes You Upset? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:28 pm

When it is the first time that the person comes to late I will wait for all two hours, It is regular that the person comes to late I don't wait, I go. Ir is my couple or a friend I will talk to him and explain what I think. How long will you wait, Anita ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Makes You Upset? Medal10 What Makes You Upset? Coffee10 What Makes You Upset? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:02 pm

I've waited up to three hours, when I really long to see this person - finally, they've stood me up. Sad
When they neither call, that makes me upset. It also makes me angry when they call me when it's too late, I feel deceived. Angry

Razz
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Three hours is a long time to wait. I think to stay on time is a way to show that you respect the other person. I know that there is sometimes a reason that you can't come on time but then you can call the other person that you can't come. When he or she can't come on time because there is an accident or there is a other emergency situation then I have no problem and then I'm not upset.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:10 pm

You're right. Unless there's a real emergency or the person doesn't call in advance, keeping a person waiting is really disastrous, disrespectful and annoying! Angry

It makes me angry when I'm offered a product and it ends up being totally different. Customers deserve respect, but today it happened to me, I wanted to buy something for a present. I offered for the product and, in the end, it was a wreck. Sad

And it disappoints me when people don't appreciate what they're given. Bawling That's so heartbreaking, mainly when you give that thing away with a lot of effort!!! Bawling
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 am

I know the feeling when you offered a product and it ends up being totally different. That's the reason why I don't like to buy think about the Internet. I like it to see the things I buy before I buy them.
I Agree the it makes you upset when you give a present to a person and they don't appreciate it.

Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:54 am

Nicole wrote:
I Agree that it makes you upset when you give a present to a person and they don't appreciate it.
Sad Has it ever happened to you?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Yes it had but it's a long time ago and I'm now never upset about them.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Cheesy Thank God!! Yes!
This is a trivial thing in the end. You just learn when and what to give. Wink It's just a way of getting to know the person.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:48 am

Hello!
Lies make me upset. The worst of all is that those we can "white lies" can become a snowball and be serious in the end. Lies really disappoint!
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Makes You Upset? Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 am

Bawling So true! Lies are the worst thing ever. Even when they're meant to be told to protect someone or whatever its excuse is, it really hurts, and those wounds are hard to heal because trust is gone. Trust is essential!

I Agree So I agree with your post, MusicElf!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum