English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
25th International Book Fair in Bogota I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

25th International Book Fair in Bogota

3 posters

Go down

25th International Book Fair in Bogota Empty 25th International Book Fair in Bogota

Post by Anita Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:17 pm

Colombia and Latin America have enjoyed about two weeks of books, art and knowledge!

International Book Fair in Bogota

Colombia Travel wrote:25th International Book Fair in Bogota Feriadellibro1
There is no cultural and industrial event in the entire Latin American region as large and important as the Bogotá International Book Fair. Since its creation in 1988, it has been the most relevant editorial and cultural event in Colombia.

This enormous event is geared toward many interested people: authors, publishers, distributors and representatives of the graphic industry, national and international readers, intellectuals, and friends of books who hail mostly from the Andean region, Central America, the Caribbean region, and the United States. The Fair turns Colombia into the largest library in the world and a magical place where everyone finds what he or she is after. Every year, a different country is invited to be the principal character of the event.

Has any of you living in Bogota visited the Book fair? I'm going tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and post some pics and info. Wink
This year I've been told there are catchy must-see features!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Medal10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Hug10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Pooky10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Cockta10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

25th International Book Fair in Bogota Empty Re: 25th International Book Fair in Bogota

Post by Nicole Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 pm

I hope you will have a great time at the book fair. In Germany we have a book fair too and I hope that I have enough time to visit it one day. Wink
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Medal10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Coffee10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

25th International Book Fair in Bogota Empty Re: 25th International Book Fair in Bogota

Post by Anita Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 pm

When does the book fair take place in Germany? I bet it must be awesome, the best ever!

This year's event in Bogota was great. Its closure is today, and I must say it was fantastic! Lots of things to do, see and, of course, read! I wonder how many books are there in the world... Millions! We even need more than a day to go through all the stands carefully! Razz
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Medal10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Hug10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Pooky10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Cockta10 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sun May 06, 2012 2:45 pm

Damn, I didn't go. What was there which is worth recalling?
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : 25th International Book Fair in Bogota Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down