English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Euro Cup I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Euro Cup I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Euro Cup I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Euro Cup I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Euro Cup I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Euro Cup I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Euro Cup I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Euro Cup I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Euro Cup I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Euro Cup I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Euro Cup

3 posters

Go down

Euro Cup Empty Euro Cup

Post by Anita Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Are you following the Euro Cup? It seems I'm the only member of the forum who follows football. Right now I'm watching the match Germany - Italy. I'm supporting Germany, although Italy's winning right now 2 - 0. Germany started playing well, but their game is not reactive. Sad
I still long to see Germany win the match!! Static

Banana Dance Is anybody watching the final with me?? Monkey I don't want to watch it alone! Sad
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Euro Cup Medal10 Euro Cup Hug10 Euro Cup Pooky10 Euro Cup Cockta10 Euro Cup Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Euro Cup Empty Re: Euro Cup

Post by Nicole Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm

Here in Germany we all watched the match but the German Team lost. Sad
I`m not the biggest fan of football, so I´m not sure that II want look the final.
I wish you a nice evenning.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Euro Cup Medal10 Euro Cup Coffee10 Euro Cup Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

I wish a nice evening to you, as well!! Hi

Germany scored a goal in the extra time, but they lost the domain of the game after the first 10 minutes of the match. After that, there was a lot of individual game, totally different from the game style the Italian team showed along the first and second time. I expected a better game from the German team Sad , but I do acknowledge they did great in the general championship! A player who, in my opinion, did very well, was Kedira. Without a doubt, the best Italian player was veteran Andrea Pirlo. The goals, whoever, were scored by Mario Balotelli.

Germany has never beat Italy in an official - EuroCup - match. Now Italy will attempt to win the final, which hasn't won since 1968, if I'm not wrong...

Next Sunday, Italy will play against Spain. Who do you go for? - even when you're not watching the match? Razz
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Euro Cup Medal10 Euro Cup Hug10 Euro Cup Pooky10 Euro Cup Cockta10 Euro Cup Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:22 am

(After a long time far far away I come back Smile as University is almost over)

I think Germany was not clear with the intention when they get the ball, they pass it with no sense, and no precision so those mistakes were what Italy had to take advantage and make the goals. It's such a shame that Germany wasn't able to score a goal except for the penalty.

In this Sunday match. I'll go for Italy the really show that are a really good team and they play as football is supposed to be played.

lol!

PS. Anita I sent you a Tweet yesterday, what about going to the cinema to watch Ice Age 4? Party Time!
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

My Mood : Is gonna be allright

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Euro Cup Hug10 Euro Cup Sunflower_Icon Euro Cup Coffee10 Euro Cup Cockta10

http://neophotographer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Aww!!!...
I'm bad at choosing teams, I guess. This time Italy lost the match. Spain won in a victorious 4-0 match an now is the new champion of the EuroCup. So far, Spain has been undefeated for the last 20 matches. They played well this time, so they deserved to be the winners... Applause

Static Hooray!!!

Jose, I'll check the tweet and reply ASAP so that we can arrange our cinema time! Cheesy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:13 am

Hey Anita,

did you see the Game yesterday ? I didn't see the match yesterday. I heard in the radio today that this match was a historical match because spain won the match with the highest result in the history from the Euro Cup. I think it was a great match.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Euro Cup Medal10 Euro Cup Coffee10 Euro Cup Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 pm

I partially watched the match, as we were celebrating my daddy's birthday! Razz
Yet, from time to time my dad and I escaped from the family lunch in order to watch the match, and I have to say that, from the very beginning, Spain led the match by crossing the half area of the field, attacking Italy bravely. Definitely, it was a well deserved trophy!!! Yay! Congrats, Spain!!

And you're right, Nicole!! Yes! There's never been such a score in a final match of the Euro Cup!! Plus, it is an outstanding record for Spain, who now has its 21st match without being defeated. Can you believe it??

I'm so sorry for Italy, who has very good players, but they were damn blatant in the final, too passive! No

Sad Awww... Now what? Let's wait for the Olympics! Cheesy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum