English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Cry Babies! I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Cry Babies!

3 posters

Go down

Cry Babies! Empty Cry Babies!

Post by Anita Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi Hi everyone!
I was reading this article on the BBC Magazine which shows an idea from an airline company which is basically to create child-free zones on their planes to avoid passengers being bothered by kids' tantrums, complains and playful mood during the flight. In fact, the article shows that a good number of Britons would agree with children being banned from general zones. Cry Babies! 509397055 This sort of situation might also take place on trains, in waiting rooms, in airports, buses, etc. etc. etc.

Would you agree with this policy?
So far none of our members has got children. Yet, I wonder if this situation - children crying and screaming in public places - is very familiar to you. Do you remember any situation or anecdote related to this? How did you or would you react?

By the way, it reminds me of... Rolling Eyes
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Cry Babies! Medal10 Cry Babies! Hug10 Cry Babies! Pooky10 Cry Babies! Cockta10 Cry Babies! Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Cry Babies! Empty Re: Cry Babies!

Post by Nicole Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

I don't understand this humans. We all were children and Play and cry and now when some people are adult they don't like children.
In Germany it is sometimes easier to get a flat to rent with many animals than with two or three children.
I think children are the future of our life and I hope that this people realize that soon.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Cry Babies! Medal10 Cry Babies! Coffee10 Cry Babies! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Wow! I find the flat fact amusing! affraid

Well, I agree! We usually get annoyed by behaviours which we know that, in the end, are very normal. The thing is, in many occasions what we have is spoiled children who misbehave and have no parental control, and these little brats may get on your nerves while their parents are talking by their mobile phones, take a look, tell them to be careful and then resume their phone call, ignoring what their little angels are doing. I've seen that countless times, for example, in shopping centres and waiting rooms.

I guess that, more than children themselves, it's the parents' attitude what can make you go bananas.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Cry Babies! Medal10 Cry Babies! Hug10 Cry Babies! Pooky10 Cry Babies! Cockta10 Cry Babies! Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 am

Hey Anita,

I totally agree with you. In Germany it is a problem too, that parents don't look what here children do.
But also I think we get in a society how children don't accept. For example here in Germany some people complained that a kindergarten had to close because they think it is to noisy. They don't wont have a kindergarten or a school in there neighborhood.
Here in Germany we get year by year less children because women and men would live here on life without responsibilitiy for Kids. I know that a life without children is easier but I think that children are a enrichment for us all.
To go the easier way is not always the best solution.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Cry Babies! Medal10 Cry Babies! Coffee10 Cry Babies! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

Yes! I totally agree with you!! Cry Babies! 3591883204 More than banning children or avoiding them - which is a tendency reflected in many of these young marriages with no children - it's to rescue the way in which upbringing took place before, when discipline was not a cliche but rather a principle of life.

I remember when I was brought up by my strict parents, and I've got nothing to regret about it. On the contrary, it made me become the adult I am today, who respects others and respect myself. That's a thing that's been forgotten currently, and that's why even teenagers are a nightmare nowadays!

On the other hand, I think children wouldn't be children if they didn't cry, play or made a fuss. That's a part of being a child, and that's not the only thing which make them children. It's just a matter of how we, as adults, deal with the situation. Very Happy

So I am with you, Nicole: Getting rid of them is not the best alternative to work things out.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Today I had to tolerate a cry baby in the shopping center. It was exasperating!! I wanted to shoot her with anesthesia or something similar. Cry Babies! 2283352629

I agree with the division in places like planes... Not only because of their noise, but also because there could be staff members who could concentrate on helping parents with special needs related to the babies. I think it is not a bad idea.
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Cry Babies! Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: