English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
anger over victim of rape and murder I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

anger over victim of rape and murder

3 posters

Go down

anger over victim of rape and murder Empty anger over victim of rape and murder

Post by Cereal Killer Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:20 pm

people in India are very angry because cases of rape are growing in the country. recently, a famous case was the girl who died after a group of men raped her and tortured her to death. People are protesting because they feel the government does not care and let the criminals do these things. Does it happen in your country and how can we protedt women?
Cereal Killer
Cereal Killer
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

anger over victim of rape and murder Empty Re: anger over victim of rape and murder

Post by MusicElf Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Castration would be perfect for those criminals that abuse girls and children, that is awful! I think that it happens everywhere, but mainly in developing countries where security fails and there is no organization or poor authority.
I don'ht know what legislators are doing with their fat butts on their chairs when they should be making laws to protect the weakest people and punishing these monsters. I don't think that killing them is the solution, but the legislation against abuse must be exemplary. I remember that something similar happened in Bogota in May last year, when a girl was abused and murdered by a man (her 'boyfriend'?) and the man was captured. the sentence was 45 years in jail, but this should not have happened, because he had already killed another women. Why was that monster free?

I want to hear that the men that were captured in India receive a very hard sentence by the court! Angry Mad
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : anger over victim of rape and murder Tickle10

Back to top Go down

anger over victim of rape and murder Empty Re: anger over victim of rape and murder

Post by Anita Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi again! Cheesy
Yeah, GrumpyElf, I remember that case in Bogota. And it seems that there is a very similar case in the US, it involves a baseball team, an abused girl and a total cover up!

there are really few countries where there is serious legislation about sexual abuse. I don't know if it's because of fear, because it's not a priority or only God know why, but this kind of protection is shameful!
Something must be done not only for the crime to be punished, but also for it not to take place!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : anger over victim of rape and murder Medal10 anger over victim of rape and murder Hug10 anger over victim of rape and murder Pooky10 anger over victim of rape and murder Cockta10 anger over victim of rape and murder Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 pm

There was another case in India that came to the news this week. it was about an 11 year old girl that was abused or raped by 5 or 6 men and left her devastated. She has gone through 14 surgeries but she does not recover physically and psychologically in a successful way. And the law makers keep on thinking what to do!!!

I once read that a device was designed so that rapers that penetrated their victims were hurt with a system or a gadget that would hurt their penis. It would not avoid penetration but it would punish the raper seriously, they would have to go to the hospital and after being treated they would be taken to jail. That could be a good system to stop rapes!
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 am

I agree with you, GrumpyElf... Seeing that authorities are still so feeble and permissive makes us feel really uncertain, mainly when this type of crime grows in rate and they do nothing apparently.
I've heard of the device... While it can partially help, it has many other issues to be against, and it won't solve the problem itself.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : anger over victim of rape and murder Medal10 anger over victim of rape and murder Hug10 anger over victim of rape and murder Pooky10 anger over victim of rape and murder Cockta10 anger over victim of rape and murder Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:13 pm

I was shocked when I read this week that in south africa raping is a pandemic phenomenon, with 65% of their men confessing they've raped a woman at least once in their lives!!! affraid
It's horrible, it makes me feel sick!!

And the worst is that only one out of four or five cases are reported. They should really let women defend themselves whatever it takes. If our countries keep being so male-chauvinist, the problem will increase more and more!! anger over victim of rape and murder 716288751
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 pm

You have mentioned a relevant point: male chauvinism and the support women would receive after reporting sexual agression. I have read many news articles informing how a large number of women are penalised because they 'made rape happen'. I remember once when a woman was sexually assaulted, and then she was sentenced because of adultery!! How come this happens!! anger over victim of rape and murder 2427201833 Mad
And the worst is that it is the justice system which is supposed to help women, protect citizens and fight for a sensible punishment for these criminals, regardless of their location or culture. However, in many occasions we see the opposite: how they back these felons up. No This 'justice' system can sometimes be an utter disaster! anger over victim of rape and murder 2283352629

That is why the device is not a bad idea in my opinion...
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down