English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Being Single I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Being Single I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Being Single I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Being Single I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Being Single I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Being Single I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Being Single I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Being Single I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Being Single I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Being Single I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Being Single

+2
Nicole
MusicElf
6 posters

Go down

Being Single Empty Being Single

Post by MusicElf Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:52 pm

For the active and the new participants... Being Single 2839888827
Are you single or do you have a couple?
If you are single, can we know why?
Is it possible to be single forever?

If you're not single or you disagree with being single forever, why?

Being Single 2486224328
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Being Single Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Being Single Empty Re: Being Single

Post by Nicole Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:00 am

I'm a single now but I hope that I not being a single for ever. I think to be a Single forever is not the right way for me because I want have children and live with my family.
What do you think about being a single forever.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Being Single Medal10 Being Single Coffee10 Being Single Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi! Being Single 2317702173 I think being single for choice is possible, but it doesn't end up in anything favourable, as we, human beings, are made to live in communities and as a family. So I do understand what you mean, Nicole! Wink

The thing is when you reach a time or age and you have not started such plans because you haven't met Mr Right / Miss Right, or because you love a person whose feelings differ completely from yours, and so many circumstances don't make it possible for you to find your perfect match. There's a moment in which you may feel a bit frustrated but, God willing, never desperate, as only God knows when is your right time to meet that person you deserve and who deserves you.

I've been thinking a lot about that lately. I consider myself a lucky person who counts on an extraordinary family and awesome friends. Nonetheless, while I can't deny how satisfying it is to have these loved ones, there's a moment in which I wonder why on earth I haven't succeeded in being loved by the man I love. Well... I really wonder why... Being Single 3600709512 Perhaps there's something I don't know about myself... Laughing
But I don't mind keeping being single, as long as I keep my family and friends, whom I adore with all my heart!

Have you ever had a boyfriend, Nicole? Very Happy
- I hope you don't mind answering. Being Single Icon_razz If you do, please let me know!

Is there anyone else here who is single? Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Being Single Medal10 Being Single Hug10 Being Single Pooky10 Being Single Cockta10 Being Single Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by eion Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:05 am

I am also single as yet, but have no intent to remain throughout my life. As, everyone of us really needs someone in their life at some stage of his life, which is very near and dear to him/her and could share everything with that person, whatever needs to.
eion
eion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am

Hey Ana, yes I had a boyfriend for more than three years. (We were thinking about married and more) but he was not the right one. Wink
Do you had a Boyfriend?
Hey Eion, why do you single now? I hope the question is ok.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Being Single Medal10 Being Single Coffee10 Being Single Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

Back to top Go down

Post by VERITO Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Hello everyone!

I think the option of being single isn't bad, in the case of people that enjoy with themself companionship. By the other hand, is better to be "alone" for a while, in order to do the things you like the most and to have fun with your friends and family. But there are moments in each one of our lives, in which we need an extra companionship who we can do things we canĀ“t do with our friends or family.
VERITO
VERITO
Baby Forum Member
Baby Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 am

Hi, Verito! Hug Welcome to the forum! Hi

I couldn't agre more with you: when you've got a couple, yu've got to spend time with him/her and, as a result, there's significantly less time to your family, your friends, even to yourself and your hobbies. That being said, we must appreciate those days in which we can spend time on our own. I think any time os perfect to coexist, as well: learning to live with others, even prepare yourself to start living with someone else. If you get to know yourself so that tou can face different situations once you share with other people - couple or relatives - then that time of solitude is going to be as worth as gold.

I'm sorry about your experience, Nicole, but it makes me really glad you learnt he was not the right person in time! Wink Otherwise, it would have been overly regrettable.

So I guess everyone on this message board is single! Cheesy Single but happy! Razz
Do you think there's a suitable age to stop being single?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Being Single Medal10 Being Single Hug10 Being Single Pooky10 Being Single Cockta10 Being Single Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by T'ani Rein Fri May 10, 2013 10:03 am

Hi, everyone. Long time no see Smile

When I first joined this site I was very much single... it worked for me. I have always been one of those people who is comfortable either way, really, because as I grew up I didn't have a lot of company. Being single is not bad. You have time to work on yourself as a person, and once you do that, you will learn to love yourself which will in turn bring people into your life. It's true what they say: If you don't love yourself, how can you love someone else? But of course, having said all of that, there's nothing wrong with being single all of your life. Some people are just lone wolves by nature and that is fine as long as they are happy.

Recently I graduated from a vocational school here in the states where I met my fiance. I wasn't expecting a relationship, nor did I particularly want one, but I did a lot of growing as a person while I was away from home and apparently he liked what he saw lol. We are getting married in a couple of weeks and I've never been so happy.

I would not recommend to anyone who is single that they go out to find someone. Regarding my own relationship I simply say, I don't understand why people spend so much time looking. The best things in life happen by accident.

How ever you choose to live, be it single or not, just go with the flow and do what feels right. You can't go wrong that way Smile
T'ani Rein
T'ani Rein
Content Poster
Content Poster

My Mood : happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Wed May 22, 2013 5:50 am

Hi T'ani,

how are you?
I'm happy to hear that you had find the right person for you.
I think it is good to have a couple but I'm not worry that I don't have a couple at the moment.
So I will wait for the right person for me and wish you a great day when you get married. cheers
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm

My dear T'ani!!!
I hope it's not too late to wish an unforgettable day and a happy marriage. It's a privilege when you come to find the person you live and feel like sharing the rest of our life with!! Being Single 1247806006 And I'm sure you'll be a great wife because you're such a mature and sensible girl that you'll be able to lead your marriage in a friendly way. Being Single 705485277 Being Single 705485277 I'm really happy for you, T'ani!!! Being Single 3602195817
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down