English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
War Threat I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
War Threat I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
War Threat I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
War Threat I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
War Threat I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
War Threat I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
War Threat I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
War Threat I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
War Threat I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
War Threat I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

War Threat

2 posters

Go down

War Threat Empty War Threat

Post by Anita Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Hi, everyone! Hi
Today the spotlight is on North Korea, whose government has threatened its two main 'enemies', namely the United States of America and South Korea, by projcting their missiles towards these countries and have them installed for attack position. This behaviour is a clear provocation; however, there is uncertainty whether it's just a way to show their power or if, on the contrary, they really intend to set war off.

Does this threat matter to you and your country? What do you think that may happen in a near future? Is there anything which, in your opinion, can be done about this?

I do find this issue worrying! Suspect
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : War Threat Medal10 War Threat Hug10 War Threat Pooky10 War Threat Cockta10 War Threat Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

War Threat Empty Re: War Threat

Post by Nicole Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:31 am

This thread is a topic for me and my country. I'm worry about the situation there and I'm a bit affraid that North Korea get starting a war. I'm not sure that North Korea has nuclear weapons but I hope that the experts are right and they have no nuclear weapons.
I think that the problem is that Kim Jong Un will show all how strong he is. He will show all that he is the right person to gover Nort Korea.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : War Threat Medal10 War Threat Coffee10 War Threat Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:48 am

Yes! So true, Nicole!
As a young governor, Kim Jong Un wants to show the world he's a powerful leader, as tough as his grandfather, who is well-known for being so rude and strong-minded. Therefore, we can expect he 'shows off'; the problem is whether speaking (threatening) will be enough or if, on the contrary, he'll carry his plan out to keep demonstrating he's capable of ruling. In addition, there are lots of global issues which deserve our attantion. To mention some: Iran's threats - same nature -, conflicts in Israel - Palestine, mainly as Palestine's freedom has been vulnerated, the Arab Spring which keeps taking place - Syria and their internal conflict, disatisfaction with the Egyptian's government, mainly among those who are not rdicalists, the saddening status of Kurdistan - Ít's nowhere,'some people say -, Mali and their disapproval of International - mainly French - army intervention, etc.
It makes me wonder if there will be a time in which, similar to World War II, there will be a moment of alliances between countries which do not tolerate the powers, a moment in which this whole stuff explodes as the world reaches a significant lack of tolerance.

I'm really concerned about the experts' words, I woudln't be that reliant about these invisible weapons...
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : War Threat Medal10 War Threat Hug10 War Threat Pooky10 War Threat Cockta10 War Threat Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum