English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Family problems I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Family problems I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Family problems I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Family problems I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Family problems I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Family problems I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Family problems I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Family problems I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Family problems I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Family problems I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Family problems

4 posters

Go down

Family problems Empty Family problems

Post by SOMU Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar
drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American, “You know my parents are
forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven’t even met once.” We call this arranged marriage.
I don’t want to marry a woman whom I don’t love… I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.

The American said, Talking about love marriages… I’ll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father’s father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.

More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father’s brother and so he is my uncle. Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father’s son i.e. my brother is my grandson.

Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.

And you say you have family problems…
SOMU
SOMU
Prolific E4F! Member!
Prolific E4F! Member!

My Mood : Positive

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Family problems Hug10 Family problems Rose

http://www.blueeyeforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Family problems Empty Re: Family problems

Post by Anita Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:38 pm

ROTF ROTF ROTF ROTF LOL LOL LOL lol! HA HA HA HA HAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's a serious family problem. Poor guy!!! ROTF

I hope the Indian be happy after listening to this poor guy's story. ROTF Gosh, ha ha ha!!!!!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Family problems Medal10 Family problems Hug10 Family problems Pooky10 Family problems Cockta10 Family problems Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by LIKALEL Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Who died for us and saved the world?

GOKU
LIKALEL
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Talking about families or, in this case, couples...

How Adam Got Eve

Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.
When God asked him, 'What's wrong with you?'
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said that He was going to make Adam a companion
And that it would be a woman.
He said, 'This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you,
And when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you ..
She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you,
And will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
She will praise you!
She will bear your children.
And never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
'She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and
Passion whenever you need it.'

Adam asked God, 'What will a woman like this cost?'
God replied, 'An arm and a leg.'

Then Adam asked, 'What can I get for a rib?'
Of course the rest is history............!!!! Rolling Eyes
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Family problems Medal10 Family problems Hug10 Family problems Pooky10 Family problems Cockta10 Family problems Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 pm

Great.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Family problems Medal10 Family problems Coffee10 Family problems Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by LIKALEL Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Is perfect
LIKALEL
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Family problems Empty Eight Ways A Parent Can Answer their Kid's Complaints on Vacation

Post by Anita Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Eight Ways A Parent Can Answer their Kid's Complaints on Vacation

1. "This is boring..."
Answer:
Pretend you are one of the Irish Tenors and sing "Danny Boy" at the top of your voice while occasionally dabbing your eyes with a Kleenex."

2. "It's taking too long to get there..."
Answer:
Tell the kids, "The people we're going to visit serve stewed spinach and frozen ox tongue for breakfast and lunch every day. Still want us to step on it?"

3. "I'd rather be back home in my own room..."
Answer:
Hold up an envelope and tear it in half again and again and say, "You're absolutely right. I always told your grandparents these tickets to Disneyland were a stupid idea from the very beginning."

4. "I think we need to stop, I'm feeling sick..."
Answer:
"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. But don't worry...look up... I've taped a lunch bag on the car ceiling above each seat."

5. "She's sitting on my side of the seat. Tell her to move over..."
Answer:
Crawl over the back seat between them and attempt to stand on your head on the floor of the car while flailing your legs in the air shouting, "Danger...danger...Will Smith...intruder detected....danger...."

6. "You promised this would be fun..."
Answer:
Produce two oxygen masks from the glove compartment, putting one on your husband's face and the other on your own. Breathe deeply then start laughing hysterically. Keep laughing until you are crying, While you both are still unable to speak scratch out the words, "Laughing Gas" on a piece of paper. Offer to share your masks with the kids.

7. "There's nothing I like to eat here..."
Answer:
Bring along some large granola pieces poured into a dog food bag. Pour them out in a dish at the restaurant and start eating with just your mouth. Look up occasionally and bark. When you're finished say, "Hmmm...you're right. This tastes so much better. Here, you try some."

8. "We never have enough money to have any real fun..."
Answer:
"Money doesn't grow on trees.

Second Answer: "Actually money does grow on trees, because it's made out of paper."
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Family problems Empty 10 Things that a Dog Teaches a Parent, Just Because

Post by Anita Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 pm

10 Things that a Dog Teaches a Parent, Just Because
By Cheryl Moeller

1. Just Because...you take a nap, doesn't make you worthless.

2. Just Because...the newspaper is in your neighbor's driveway doesn't mean you can't read the headlines.

3. Just Because...you are grown up, doesn't mean you still don't like squeaky toys.

4. Just Because...you bark, doesn't mean people will listen.

5. Just Because...there's nothing in the refrigerator, doesn't mean there isn't anything to eat.

6. Just Because...there is a guest at your house, you have to like the guest.

7. Just Because...it's messy and drooling, doesn't make it a real kiss.

8. Just Because...you are inside doesn't mean you wish you weren't outside, and vice versa.

9. Just Because...you find something in the back yard, doesn't mean you have to eat it.

10. Just Because...you look at someone long enough with sad eyes, doesn't mean you will always get what you want (but it's worth a try).
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:35 am

Real meanings of women’s English, For Men,
We need = I want
We need to talk = I need to complain
Sure...Go ahead = I don't want you to
I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house
I need new shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white
I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
Yes = No
No = No
Maybe = No
I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important

Real meanings of Men’s English, For Women,
"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry
"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy
"I'm tired" = I'm tired
What's wrong?" = I don't see why you are making such a big deal out of this
"What's wrong?" = what meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?
Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = $50 and it doesn't look any different!
I like that one better" (while shopping) = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go home!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 am

Being a parent changes everything. But being a parent also changes with each baby. Here are some of the ways having a second and third culinary is different from having your first.

Tongue Your Clothes

1st baby: You begin wearing maternity clothes as soon as your OB/GYN confirms your pregnancy.
2nd baby: You wear your regular clothes for as long as possible.

3rd baby: Your maternity clothes ARE your regular clothes.

---------------

Tongue Preparing for the Birth

1st baby: You practice your breathing religiously.

2nd baby: You don't bother practicing because you remember that last time, breathing didn't do a thing.

3rd baby: You ask for an epidural in your 8th month.

---------------

Tongue The Layette

1st baby: You pre-wash your newborn's clothes, color-coordinate them, and fold them neatly in the baby's bedroom bureau.

2nd baby: You check to make sure that the clothes are clean and discard only the ones with the darkest stains.

3rd baby: Boys can wear pink, can't they?

---------------

Tongue Worries

1st baby: At the first sign of distress - a whimper, you pick up the baby.

2nd baby: You pick the baby up when her wails threaten to wake your firstborn.

3rd baby: You teach your 3-year-old how to rewind the mechanical swing.

---------------

Tongue Pacifier

1st baby: If the pacifier falls on the floor, you put it away until you can go home and wash and boil it.

2nd baby: When the pacifier falls on the floor, you squirt it off with some juice from the baby's bottle.

3rd baby: You wipe it off on your shirt and pop it back in.

---------------

Tongue Diapering

1st baby: You change your baby's diapers every hour, even they need it or not.

2nd baby: You change their diaper every 2 to 3 hours, if needed.

3rd baby: You try to change their diaper before others start to complain about the smell or you see it sagging to their knees.

---------------

Tongue Activities

1st baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics, Baby Swing, and Baby Story Hour.

2nd baby: You take your infant to Baby Gymnastics.

3rd baby: You take your infant to the supermarket and the dry cleaner.

---------------

Tongue Going Out

1st baby: The first time you leave your baby with a sitter, you call home 5 times.

2nd baby: Just before you walk out the door, you remember to leave a number where you can be reached.

3rd baby: You leave instructions for the sitter to call only if she sees blood.

---------------

Tongue At Home

1st baby: You spend a good bit of every day just gazing at the baby.

2nd baby: You spend a bit of everyday watching to be sure your older child isn't squeezing, poking, or hitting the baby.

3rd baby: You spend a large bit of every day hiding from the children.

---------------

Tongue Swallowing Coins

1st baby: when first child swallows a coin, you rush him to the hospital and demand x-rays.

2nd baby: when 2nd child swallows a coin, you carefully watch for the coin to pass.

3rd baby: when 3rd child swallows a coin you deduct it from his allowance!!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:56 am

Family morals...

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories. Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made
a mess." "And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket!" "Very good," said the teacher.

Next little Lucy raised a hand and said, "Our family are farmers, too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks and the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched." "That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am! My daddy told me this story about my Aunt Marge. She was a flight engineer during Desert Storm and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a Machete. So .. she drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break. Then she landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. She killed 70 of them with the machine gun until it ran out of bullets! Then she killed 20 more with the machete till the blade broke; then she killed the last 10 with her bare hands." "Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, "what kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?" "Stay away from Aunt Marge when she's been drinking."
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Family problems Empty The Best Divorce LEtter Ever!

Post by Anita Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Wife wrote:MY DEAR HUSBAND, I'm writing this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you. I've been a good wife to you for the last 20 years and I have nothing to show for it, and the last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you left your job today which was the last straw.

Last week, you came home and you didn't even notice I had a new hairstyle, had cooked your favourite meal and even wore a brand new nightie. You ate in 2 minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching your TV soaps. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't want sex or anything that connects us as husband and wife. Either you're cheating on me or you don't love me anymore. Whatever the case, I'm gone.

Regards, Your EX-Wife.

PS. Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER and I are moving to away together! Have a great life!

Husband wrote:DEAR EX-WIFE, Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you and I have been married for 20 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch TV soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining and bitching. Too bad that doesn't work.

I DID notice when you got a hair do last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was "You look just like a guy!" Since my father raised me not to say anything, if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have got me confused with MY BROTHER because I haven't eaten pork for 7 years.

About the new nightie: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on it, and I prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed $50 from me that morning.

After all of this, I still loved you and felt we could work it out. So when I won the 20 million dollar Lotto, on Saturday, I left my job and bought 2 tickets for us to Jamaica, but when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dollar from me. So take care.

Signed, Your Ex-Husband, Rich As Hell and Free!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum