English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
What Do You Think Of... I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

What Do You Think Of...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Do You Think Of... Empty What Do You Think Of...

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:23 am

Hi! Wink
I don't start this thread on the Games forum because it isn't a game. Cheesy As simple as that. Laughing

This is as simple as this: You ask for the person's opinion about anything: TV, clothes for dogs, politics, the Olympics, etc.
The next poster replies and gives the next item for the following poster to post their opinion. Quite simple, isn't it?

So let's get started...

What do you think of ALCOHOLIC DRINKS?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Medal10 What Do You Think Of... Hug10 What Do You Think Of... Pooky10 What Do You Think Of... Cockta10 What Do You Think Of... Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think Of... Empty Re: What Do You Think Of...

Post by Nicole Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 pm

I don't like alcoholic drinks because the most people lost there self control when they drink alcoholic drinks and I never accept people how are drink and drive.

What do you think about drink (alcohol) and drive ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Medal10 What Do You Think Of... Coffee10 What Do You Think Of... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Nicole wrote:I don't like alcoholic drinks because the most people lose there self control when they drink alcoholic drinks and I never accept people how are drink and drive.
I Agree I agree! Sadly, it's brought about many problems in families like mine... Countless times, I can tell you!!

I think drinking and driving happens when the person's too self-confident to ignore that they can get out of control at any time. Yet, it's the most stupid decision one can ever make. If you want to drink... OK, do it. But don't risk your life and, of course, don't risk other people's lives - incredibly, when there's an accident due to a drunk driver, it's the other people who get seriously hurt.

What do you think of COCA-COLA?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Medal10 What Do You Think Of... Hug10 What Do You Think Of... Pooky10 What Do You Think Of... Cockta10 What Do You Think Of... Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:47 pm

I like Coca - Cola it is a alternative to coffee for me.

What do you think of Tea ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Medal10 What Do You Think Of... Coffee10 What Do You Think Of... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Tea's a healthier option than coffee and three times better than soda, although we have to drink it carefully- every kind of excess is harmful! Wink I love tea and milk! Tasty

What do you think of user tracking? (E.g. Facebook, Apple gadgets, credit cards or Microsoft devices)
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 am

I think it is disrespectful against the user how use them. I hope that the systems like FB or Microsoft... change they systems.

What do you think of Zoo's ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 am

While I agree with the idea people can keep in touch with animals which usually live in the wild, I'd rather the animals would be there, in the wild, and not exposed to artificial conditions which will never be up to their environment. To make the long story short, I'm not fond of zoos.

Nicole wrote: I hope that the systems like FB or Microsoft... change their systems.
I wish the same but they'll never do. After all, that's their actual business. Additionally, they're puppets in the end. Sad

What do you think of marrying after being 45?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:29 pm

I think there is not too late to get in love. So why not to get married at any age. If we think our couple will be our very only company in elderly ages.

What do you think of the lack of seriousness in contests?

I say it because, I was participating in a contest organized by Abril (clothing brand), and the deadline date to submit a photo for your participation was December the 24th, and they were supposed to announce the winner December the 25th, day in which they say the contest was going to be rescheduled to give one more week for contest to submit pictures and to get votes Sad which let us (me and Vanessa) out of the contest
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

My Mood : Is gonna be allright

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Hug10 What Do You Think Of... Sunflower_Icon What Do You Think Of... Coffee10 What Do You Think Of... Cockta10

http://neophotographer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 am

Hang on... Why would their decision withdraw you and Vanessa from the contest if it's only letting more people participate for a longer time?

But, in my opinion, in many occasions these contests are arranged, or conditions are not clear just in order to trick participants. This reveals a lot about the company's ethics!

What do you think of tattoos?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 am

We withdraw because just the three most voted participate. And some people get more votes than us with the new deadline date.

About tattoo for me is a tough decision because is something that would change your skin forever. I've been thinking of getting one but I haven't made the decision. Moreover you must choose the correct person to do it since it is also risky is they don't use te correct and safe instrumental.
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Hug10 What Do You Think Of... Sunflower_Icon What Do You Think Of... Coffee10 What Do You Think Of... Cockta10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 am

Misor wrote:We withdraw because just the three most voted participate. And some people get more votes than us with the new deadline date.
There must be somewhere for you to complain. Despite the fact you were not winning, if they change their conditions for the contest, the change must be for EVERYONE. That's fair play. So don't refrain from complaining!

What do you think of modified food?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 pm

I think it depends on the food you choose. There some modified food who is good but I like more freshfood.

What do you think of fireplaces in the house ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:08 pm

I think they're awesome and very convenient, mainly in places or countries where the weather strikes wildly - Europe, for instance. In Colombia they're not very common as winter's mainly rainy, neither snowy nor heavily cold. But I wish I could have one, they make the environment really special!

What do you think of smoking?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 am

I think is a horrible vicious. And I think it mus be forbidden worldwide. But as it makes a lot of money they won't do it. The costs of smoking around the world are major than the benefits, which are just in financial terms for the enterprises that produce cigarettes. In contrast, the costs includes lives, health insurance, diseases, the social costs (when a father/mother dies because of smoking, their kids will growth without their parents) and the costs for the countries to avoid health problems in society due to its consumption, and so on. All this just taking in account smoking tobacco but it will be worse when the substance is an illegal drug like cocaine or cannabis. Because they produce another effects on humans and worse diseases.

On the other hand I think Smoking is a very well dressing piece of clothe. Haha!

What do you think of adopting pets and buying them?
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Yes! I totally agree with your viewpoint on smoking! I Agree
Misor wrote:On the other hand I think Smoking is a very well dressing piece of clothe. Haha!
Do you refer to the tuxedo?

Misor wrote:What do you think of adopting pets and buying them?
While I think buying pets is respectable, I think I wouldn't buy an animal, whatever it is, just as I wouldn't buy a child. Instead, adopting them, giving them a home and becoming responsible for them is an opportunity to make them happy and learn from the experience which, in the end, is nothing else but a privilege!

What do you think of religion?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm

I think religion can help people to live without fear and sadness. To believe in a religion to believe in god helps you to understand the life.

What do you think of drugs ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Drugs are a very serious issue. While there may be a large number of justifications for is consumption, drug users are not aware that, even it's for their 'health' it could end up in their self-destruction, as it dominates them. Heavy drug users stop being themselves, sometimes it leads them to chaos or death. If they decide to consume, they must be careful not to go out of control. I also think some government policies to deal with the problem are somehow hypocrite: more than forbidding, they should educate people in order to make wise decisions. Also, for those who start using drugs such as painkillers, they need guidance so that they can regulate their consumption.

What do you think of dating people online?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:05 am

I think dating people online to become a couple it's not so easy because you don't see the man / woman and you have no idea about the feeling from him / her because you don't see there face. I think dating people to get a couple it's easier in real.

What do you think of working only in a office ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm

I think working in an office is a beneficial experience: the kind of tasks you've got to do in there are relevant, stressful sometimes but always constructive mentally. Office work involves a lot of teamwork, which makes the experience more rewarding. And it's even better when you complement it with fieldwork - because working exclusively in a office can be frustrating sometimes. It just depends on the environment you've got in the office. Wink

What do you think of rock?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 am

Rock has been a very important music gender with message and meaning. Good or bad, but a message. Sometimes it's nasty, sometimes it's too social. But just like any other expression of art, when it gets commercial, it also becomes crappy.

What do think of celebrity children?
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : What Do You Think Of... Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 am

I'm glad they're following their dream to perform and express through their talent to sing, act or whatever they do. I firstly hope they're not malleable just to be carried away by glamour and, in the end, by an empty life, but they continue enjoying their childhood and youth with innocence or, at least, just like any other child. I also wish they didn't have to grow up so fast and become puppets of the industry...

What do you think of organs transplant?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:40 pm

People should think about donating their organs if they can before they die, sometimes we ignore other people's lives depend on these organs, and sometimes they are wasted in the cemetery when they are useful and in good conditions to be installed in another body. Laughing And the list of people that need these organs is long!

What do you think of military service?
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:15 am

I really appreciate these young people who give their time and life away to protect citizens by joining the army for two years and even start a professional career in the military service. It is a matter of conscience, so NO ONE must be obligated to join the army. There are other ways to serve your country, in practical ways, too. Yet, making someone join the army by force is like forcing someone to become a nun, priest, monk, etc. I think it's something critical when these people don't approve of war.

What do you think of Green Peace and PETA?
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm

The cause is good, but these organizations, mainly PETA, have become very commercial. They just collect money, show celebrities and make scandals. But I don't believe in them anymore. Green Peace is just a bit different, but in general I don't like them anymore.

What do you think of Twitter?
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm

I don`t use twitter so it is difficult to say much about it but I think twitter is the same to facebook it depends on tthe way you use it.

What do you think about a restart after having a good career ?
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum