English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game)

3 posters

Go down

Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Empty Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game)

Post by Anita Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 am

Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Jeopardy-show
Welcome to JEOPARDY (Answer and Question Game)!!!

It's really simple: Person A posts an answer. Person B posts a question that relates to Person A's answer, then Person B posts a new answer. Person C posts a question that relates to Person B's answer; then Person C posts a new answer, and so on and so on to infinity and beyond. Laughing

EXAMPLE:
Person A Posts:
Answer: 21

Person B Posts:
Answer: 21
Question: What is the legal age to drink in most US states.
Next Answer: Cell Phone

Person C Posts:
Answer: Cell Phone
Question: What year did the first manned moon landintg take place?
Next Answer: Sir William Shakespeare

Arrow

This is Jeopardy:

Even Watson's played Jeopardy! I didn't know! He he!! Razz

So let's start off with this:

Answer: Larry Page
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Medal10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Hug10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Pooky10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Cockta10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Empty Re: Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game)

Post by Misor Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Who is, besides Sergey Brin, the creator of Google?

CHRIS MARTIN
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

My Mood : Is gonna be allright

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Hug10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Sunflower_Icon Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Coffee10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Cockta10

http://neophotographer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Empty Re: Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game)

Post by Anita Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Misor wrote:CHRIS MARTIN
Who's the front man of an English band who also suports and represents the international confederation OXFAM?

Answer: STRATFORD-UPON-AVON
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Medal10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Hug10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Pooky10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Cockta10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Where was the most famous English writer born?

Answer: STEVE JOBS
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Hug10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Sunflower_Icon Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Coffee10 Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Cockta10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 am

Misor wrote:Answer: STEVE JOBS
Who was Disney's largest individual shareholder and the designer of devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iPhone?

GUY FAWKES
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 am

Who was the man who almost burnt the English Parliament as a way of reellion against the government and was finally punished?
(I guess you remembered Mr Fawkes because the mastk that resembles him is very popular now, am I right?)

Boil the water and then insert the bag. Mix it and add some sugar if you want. Laughing
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : Jeopardy! (Answer and Question Game) Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:16 pm

MusicElf wrote:(I guess you remembered Mr Fawkes because the mask that resembles him is very popular now, am I right?)
Yes! True!
MusicElf wrote:Boil the water and then insert the bag. Mix it and add some sugar if you want. Laughing
How do you prepare tea?

"Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:40 pm

What did Jesus say just before dying?

...One more thing...
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Misor wrote:...One more thing...
What is the popular quote from Steve Jobs which was uttered before releasing of two of his greatest designs?

This young girl wrote a famous diary about her experience during the Holocaust.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Who was Anne Frank?

He was the second man who was supposed to land on the moon.
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:37 am

Who is Buzz Aldrin?

This media conglomerate was founded in Japan in 1946.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

I Don\'t Know When and where was Sony Inc. founded?
(I had to google, I confess. Thank you, Wikipedia...)

This science studies the lands, features, inhabitants, and phenomena of Earth.
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:23 pm

What does Geography studies?

This person's known for being the worst singer ever. (Yeah, it's too open, so give me any name Laughing )
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 am

Who is Nick Jagger? Laughing

It was created in 1945 as WWII culminated.

MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 am

When was the UN created?

MusicElf wrote:Who is Nick Jagger? Laughing
ROTF

It's the deepest river on earth.
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Why is the Amazon River remarkable?

Scientology. Whistle
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down