English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

4 posters

Go down

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Empty INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Post by Anita Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi, everyone!
Let's talk about the best inventions and discoveries in your opinion, as well as those inventions that are useless to you. Also, is there anything which should have invented but doesn't exist yet?

And just for your entertainment... Some fun gadgets I found on the web:

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention40sb3
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention10zz4
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention11hx9
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention19er8
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention22pk6
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention23wa7
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention26zs0
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coolinvention35yf2
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Crazy-japanese-invention-3
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Crazy-japanese-invention-1
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Crazy-japanese-invention-6
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Crazy-japanese-invention-7
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Medal10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Hug10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Pooky10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Cockta10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Empty Re: INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Post by Misor Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Wow. What a wonderful topic, I've never thought of that but there are lots of useless inventions so my contribution:

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Stupid-inventions15

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWWCZoCMhlZ0Ml2keJWlJ7b_vyZJzpk70TjfnuCaWgl6tbVpBL_R9pkpi50A

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-TAF9cag7CktY0ENLx9rYkxuUOfIpCPEnx_mU_L1Q-mZa1z2qzBxhFXKH

I'm not pretty sure whether the next inventions is that stupid, I've suffered because of Tony gests totally wet when I walk him and it's raining! Sad
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Perro_5

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Inventos-curiosos-15

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Inventos-curiosos-8
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

My Mood : Is gonna be allright

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Hug10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Sunflower_Icon INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coffee10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Cockta10

http://neophotographer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Empty Re: INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Post by Anita Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Ha ha ha ha! I feel like buying the ones of the lipstick, the shoe umbrella and the dog umbrella! ROTF They're massive! lol!

My sister and me thought of an invention that would change my life. If I had one of these, I would have protected my IELTS books so that Tobby, my dog, hadn't eaten them! Bawling

Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Medal10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Hug10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Pooky10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Cockta10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Wow I want one of those. Hey! by the way a Question. have you used the camera ?

I have my new one. And these days I'm uploading some pics Wink
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Hug10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Sunflower_Icon INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Coffee10 INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Cockta10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Yes! I've used the camera... What a good camera! I'm also reading the book Photography for Dummies Laughing and following the instructions for basic concepts. I'm also following the previous thread of the forum, as there are key concepts you've taught and I don't want to forget! Wink

Indeed, cameras are a good invention. Happy

Hug Thank you for the camera!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

When can we meet for a session of photography? (could be urban or macro photography) Wink. I really would like to go out with you, your sister and Vanessa, and take some photos, and why not to film some more ads like the one you made about the Animalnslator Very Happy
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixxie Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 am

:
I loved it. I love you
Happy Happy Happy Happy
vixxie
vixxie
Content Poster
Content Poster

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Chocol10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 am

Well, let me tell you the meeting's not far away. We should meet in November. Jose, Vanessa, Carito, Little Monkey and me. And we'll have an honorific place for people such as Nicole, Somu, Shadow, MusicElf, T'ani, Vitamin C, etc... Looking forward to the day the E4F! Café takes place! Happy

Today I longed to see an invention with all my heart: I want a Dream Recorder to be invented. I've had these dreams I don't want to forget because they're beautiful or hilarious. So this recorder would be awesome, I think. Yay!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Hooray. I'm looking forward to that day!
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm

affraid What the hell!!!
I disappear for two months and that's what you do, Ana?? affraid

ROTF You're bananas, Ana!!! Whistle
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:13 am

Do you think it was easy for me, young girl? Embarassed

Laughing
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry for being away again :'( I've been taking some pictures and videos Vanessa needed.

I'm waiting for the meeting to be scheduled Whistle

But, now I bring some more inventions:

You've always been asking how to rewind your DVDs in case you want to see them again...
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Dvd_rewinder

An useful auxiliary keyboard for Windows users, as me Very Happy
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Ctrl-alt-del

If you're in troubles because of your dog's poops:
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly The_poop_trap_20100323_1819339093

The next, is the perfect instrument if you're planning going abroad with your couple, don't ask anybody to take you the photographs, take them yourself!
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Useless+and+Stupid+Inventions+07

Finally, if you gets angry when talking by mobile phone on the street because of the noise or the burglars. Worry no more Very Happy
INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Cell-phone-booth
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 pm

scratch How come you need to rewind the CD? Laughing

But I do like the other inventions:
I like the keyboard! But I'd rather have a Ctrl+Alt+Supr keyboard. I truly need it! Cheesy
I want the PooTrap for Tobby's brother, who I plan on taking home very soon. Rolling Eyes
The QuikPod's interesting, as well. I have few pics of my sister and me because there's no one else to take a picture of us together! Bawling
And the cube for mobile protection's awesome! I guess there must be different designs. I like the payphone cabin design, hopefully there's an astronaut design, too! Laughing

Applause Applause Applause Thank you, Jose!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:56 am

Anita wrote:Today I longed to see an invention with all my heart: I want a Dream Recorder to be invented. I've had these dreams I don't want to forget because they're beautiful or hilarious. So this recorder would be awesome, I think. Yay!
Can we know what you dreamed of? Rolling Eyes

Yesterday in traffic I wanted to create a time freexer and a mough shutter for all those who say bad words and smoke. By pressing a button, you shut theyr mouths for an hour. Twisted Evil

An a portable lie detector can be spectaclar, too!
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : INVENTIONS: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down