English4Fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear visitor,
It's a pleasure to have you in our forum. Your ideas, suggestions, questions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Would you like to join us?
Register and start participating in English4Fun!

Click Here To Log In

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What Are You Listening To?
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 9:52 pm by Anita

» I'm back
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:49 pm by Anita

» Let's Bring E4F Back!
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowSat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm by Anita

» Top 10 Films of 2011
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 pm by Anita

» Lives from homeless people
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowSat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 pm by Anita

» What would you miss most?
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowFri Oct 18, 2013 11:00 am by Anita

» The Nobel Prize
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 8:08 pm by Anita

» The Most Interesting Amazon Products (Cool Ideas!)
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowFri Oct 11, 2013 7:46 pm by Anita

» Dreams
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:16 am by Anita

» I love AMERICAN CULTURE
How important was this year to you? I_right_arrowTue Aug 27, 2013 9:14 am by Anita

Loading crossword puzzle. One moment please.

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 148 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:00 pm

How important was this year to you?

+2
Nicole
Anita
6 posters

Go down

How important was this year to you? Empty How important was this year to you?

Post by Anita Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Static ¡Hola!
Let's share those things which took place in the year 2011. We're in the last month, and this is a time when we look back at those relevant moments we had - good moments and bad moments.

What's the thing you thank most and what's the thing you want to forget?
Was it a good year for you?
Have you got any New Year Resolutions?

Group Hug And, in advance, I wish the best for you not only this and next year, but ALWAYS!!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

My Mood : Perky

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Medal10 How important was this year to you? Hug10 How important was this year to you? Pooky10 How important was this year to you? Cockta10 How important was this year to you? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

How important was this year to you? Empty Re: How important was this year to you?

Post by Nicole Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:03 pm

A nice topic but I wont answer the first question here because I don't like show private things puplic .

Fot the second question:

A good year for me is when my family, my friends are healthy and happy without problems.

For the third question:

Yes I have New Year Resolutions. I want do more sport and I want a little decrease.

And last but not least I wish you all the best for your life and for the next year.
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Medal10 How important was this year to you? Coffee10 How important was this year to you? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

How important was this year to you? Empty Re: How important was this year to you?

Post by Anita Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole wrote:I wish you all the best for your life and for the next year.
The same for you, my dear Nicole! Group Hug My very best wishes for a terrific new year in advance, may our merciful God give you joy, happiness, enriching experiences, fantastic health and all the love you deserve! Yay!

May I ask you... What do you mean when you say you want a little decrease?

In my case,
1) The thing I thank most is having met so many wonderful people in ways I never imagined - you included, guys Group Hug . I also thank God for letting me learn things I didn't think of before, new skills and facts which have made my life better. About things to forget... I guess none. I have had bad experiences, awful experiences these years, related to love, my job, my health. But I thank God because I've gone through these events with his company as well as the people I love, even when they're far away. As a result, I feel stronger each day.
This year, God blessed me with a new job, as well. This is another priceless gift I won't ever forget! Last, but not least, I thank God for letting me share with my family one more year of life. My previous year ended in a tragical way, even with my parents splitting up. However, love, forgiveness and a practical way of coping with family issues have let most of us overcome problems together. So it's another important lesson and present for my life I want to share! Wink

Sarcastic More, later...
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Medal10 How important was this year to you? Hug10 How important was this year to you? Pooky10 How important was this year to you? Cockta10 How important was this year to you? Sunflower_Icon

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicElf Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 am

Thank you for these things, girls! Wink
The most important thing that happened to me this year is to change my job. My boss pissed me off every time he could and he made me work more than necessary - I had to work even on Sunday, no pay in exchange. So I left the bookshop - whose name I will not mention Sarcastic . Now I earn less but I have a normal life.
Things I want to forget... My ex-boyfriend. We broke off three weeks ago, and it was positive for me. Sadly he was too selfish Sad but he had good qualities, too. I hope he is OK.

For next year I want to continue studying English and, why not, French.

Nicole, you're a sport-lover girl, aren't you? Happy
MusicElf
MusicElf
Legend
Legend

My Mood : Couldn't care less

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Tickle10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 am

Sad Can we know what on earth happened to our brother-in-law?

And I agree! Yes! The change of job was really favourable to you as you can now enjoy more your time! - although there are less posts of you in here Whistle - What's your new employer like? I bet she's an excellent person! Happy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixxie Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 am

The only thing I have and want to forget is the death of my dog ​​Canela, last Friday. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well, setting aside this my year was magnificent with health, happiness and challenges I'd overcome.

All my sincere wishes of good life and health to you all for this 2012.
vixxie
vixxie
Content Poster
Content Poster

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Chocol10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Hug My dear Carito!

Sad I'm so sorry about Canela's death! Can I know what happened? Was she sick? Sad
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misor Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 am

This year was just almost perfect. I would have liked to have a job. But like that was OK
Misor
Misor
Admin
Admin

My Mood : Is gonna be allright

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Hug10 How important was this year to you? Sunflower_Icon How important was this year to you? Coffee10 How important was this year to you? Cockta10

http://neophotographer.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vixxie Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Anita wrote: Hug My dear Carito!

Sad I'm so sorry about Canela's death! Can I know what happened? Was she sick? Sad

She wasn't sick, her last night she slept with me. I thought she was lazy that day because she didn't want to get up, so I stayed in bed longer with her. When suddenly I saw her convulse and vomit. And from there lasted less than three hours. Canela died in a big pain. Is a great pain for me and my mom. We miss her a lot, everything in the house reminds us of her. I talked to my mom and I said that I think Canela was poisoned.

I was all very depressed last week. Canela was the dog that I loved most in my entire life. It has been difficult to rearrange the routine without her.
vixxie
vixxie
Content Poster
Content Poster

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Chocol10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello Carito,

I'm sorry about Canela's death I know the feeling when a dog dies on a poison because my first dog a german shepard was poisoned. I wish you all the best and hope you can rearrange your life after a bit time and to think on the good times with her.

Nicole
Nicole
Nicole
Legend
Legend

My Mood : tired

E4F! Gifts E4F! Gifts : How important was this year to you? Medal10 How important was this year to you? Coffee10 How important was this year to you? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZydG0KO_sV1I9uFVksxmYpBz7NQ3-TY1saac3lMytQcsqr4gBsEMWdbE

http://www.taekwondo-schluechtern.de

Back to top Go down

Post by LIKALEL Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 pm

1. I thank God for continuing to share with my family, and all things will improve in the next year.

2. If it is not good for me this year, but I do know is that I'm meeting new people and want to continue to help me.

3. Well, to me at the following year my desire that God continued to guide us on track friends and is also able to write well in English and continued to improve, hopefully you can recommend me some link to improve writing in English and not have to be using translators.

Thank you Friends.
pd: sorry, use the Traslator.
LIKALEL
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Nicole wrote:I'm sorry about Canela's death I know the feeling when a dog dies on a poison because my first dog a German Shepard was poisoned.
I'm really sorry, Carito and Nicole. Carito, I don't have any idea about Canelita's health status but I hope it wasn't hurtful. I can't believe how heartless people can be when doing things like the one they did to your dog, Nicole. I know the loss of a friend like Canela or like your first dog is a deep pain in our hearts, because these babies are like no one on earth. Bawling That's when I do wish there were a heaven for dogs and animals.

LIKALEL wrote:1. I thank God for continuing to share with my family, and all things will improve in the next year.

2. If it is not good for me this year, but I do know is that I'm meeting new people and want them to continue to help me.

3. Well, to me at the following year my desire that God continued to guide us on track friends and be also able to write well in English and continued to improve, hopefully you can recommend me some links to improve writing in English and not have to be using translators.
Liliana, my recommendation for you is trying not to use translators at all. Dictionaries are OK, but translators are rarely 100% accurate. More than that, you're losing the opportunity to practice what you know. It's much better to make mistakes than using a translator. It's when you write by yourself that you feel motivated to know more about language as this practice generates more needs.
So for a December wish, I hope you use no more translators! Wink You'll see you'll enjoy writing on your own! Happy
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIKALEL Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you Anita for your recommendation, and I hope you help me in this.
LIKALEL
Content Poster
Content Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:54 am

vixxie wrote: I talked to my mom and I said that I think Canela was poisoned.

I was all very depressed last week. Canela was the dog that I loved most in my entire life. It has been difficult to rearrange the routine without her.
Do you know if it has happened to other animals around the area? I hope this isn't the case; otherwise, more pets would be in danger. Moreover, it would add up to the sad way Canelita died. Sad But I'm sure you miss her a lot. How many years did you share with her? May God bless her memory.
Group Hug I send you and your mum a massive hug, Carito! Very Happy I hope God can help you feel some comfort!
Anita
Anita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down